FASTag: How to apply for FASTag through ICICI Bank Web Portal?Gokul Saravanan (Author) Published Date : Nov 28, 2019 19:12 IST
As, from December 1, 2019, the Indian Transport Ministry stops cash transaction for all vehicles that are about to run on National Highways, getting a FASTag sticker also become mandatory. As the ministry set up around 28, 000 FASTag point-of-sale across the nation from Toll Plazas to certified banks.
There are around 22 banks certified by the NHAI to conduct the FASTag issuing process.
How to Apply for FASTag in ICIC Bank Portal?
Banks like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Karur Vysya Bank has modified their websites to apply for FASTag. ICICI bank's server works without any hampers or slow process. So, users can apply for a FASTag on the ICICI website without any hustle.
Steps to apply
- Use this link www.icicibank.com/fastag to get to the application page.
- Find the Apply Now button and click on it.
- You would have been landed on the first part of the application filing process.
- Fill your personal details and click continue.
- You would be landed on the second part of the application process.
- Fill your vehicle details and click continue.
- You will be led to the confirmation page where you need to make the payment.
- After the successful transaction, the tag will be couriered to your dispatch address.
Cost of the process
ICICI bank has fixed Rs. 499.12 for the entire process.
Rs. 99.12 goes for Tag insurance while Rs. 200 goes for the security deposit and another Rs. 200 goes for the first wallet recharge