The Central Government has Declared Guidelines for Opening Theaters.Sakthi Venkat (Author) Published Date : Oct 06, 2020 12:26 IST
On account of slackened Lockdown from October 1, the Centre permitted theaters to reopen with 50% of seating capacity. Today they have released few guidelines to follow inside the theaters considering safety measures.
Due to the Corona epidemic, The curfew was imposed in India from March 24. Since then, the highest people deluging places like schools, colleges, Shopping malls, and theaters have been closed across the country.
The central government has permitted to open theaters with restrictions from the 15th. Therefore, guidelines for opening theaters have also been released today. Circulated Centre guidelines include,
- Theaters are allowed to open with a 50% seating capacity.
- The entire theater must be sanitized.
- Should distribute sanitizers to the viewers.
- Everyone must wear a mask inside theaters.
- Avoid walking around during Movie Intervals.
- The temperature should be checked before allowing them to the screens.
- Completely disinfect the seats before the next show begins.
- It is advisable to leave a seating space.
- Only sell packaged foods.
- Need to promote online ticket sales.
- Should broadcast Corona awareness videos during intervals.