Things to Check Before Submitting the NEET UG 2020 Application OnlineVignesh Subbaian (Author) Published Date : Jan 06, 2020 18:03 IST
Precautions for students to utilize the correction window: The time to register for NEET-UG 2020 exam is at its end phase today. There may be many urgencies and crumbling fingers which start the registration process in the last date which is today, January 6, 2020. However, mistakes cannot be compromised by the NEET while filling the application that might lead to compromising the applicant's application. So, here are the things that an applicant should take into care before completing and hit the submit button online.
Check once again, the online application form submitted for registration. There may be mistakes due to many reasons including
- Check with parents and educated elders to what community you belong and whether you are eligible for the BC or SC category
- Check if you come under the NCL or Non-Creamy Layer for parents income to be below one lakh per annum
- Check if you are eligible for EWS or Economically weaker section category for availing the 10 % quota benefit for it
- If you are a disabled person check whether you have mentioned it in the application
- Check if your name, age, date of birth, place, academic details and others are correctly given
- Check many times if the mobile number provided is correct as all further communications will be only through that number
- Check if the email address provided is valid and remember the password to not forget it at least for another six months
- Check if you have selected minimum four exam writing centers in the appropriate order of your preference and convenience out of the 155 centers
If you find any discrepancy in any of the above, make it a point to correct it between January 15 to 31. If not, it will be impossible to fix them in the future. Any benefits out of category and others will not be available for your NEET exam.