Apply E-Pass in Tamil Nadu 2021 - Instant Approval e-RegistrationThangaraja Palaniappan (Author) Published Date : May 19, 2021 14:00 IST
Tamil Nadu government has made an easy way to apply E-Pass registration for individual persons who like to travel within Tamil Nadu, from one district to another district.
Also to Individual/Group Coming Inside Tamil Nadu via Train/Flight, Commercial Establishments / Organization / Industries / Businesses / Traders / Financial Companies.
For individuals within Tamil Nadu, Medical Emergency, Elderly Care, and Death rituals are allowed. Please follow the below steps to avail your E-Pass registration in Tamil Nadu.
E-Pass in Tamil Nadu 2021: How to apply and Download, Step-by-step Guide
- Click this URL https://eregister.tnega.org/#/app/type which takes you to the official TN e-Registration website.
- There is no registration with a password. Use your mobile number to get OTP for e-Registration.
- Select the purpose of your visit.
- Select the travel range.
- Select Travel Date.
- Upload the valid document if you have anything related to medical appointments.
- Enter the respective person's name and upload the Aadhar card as proof.
- Select the number of people traveling with the applicant and select the vehicle type.
- Once complete the page 1, the next page will ask for the present address and travel address.
- 3rd page will ask for the passenger's name, submit for Instant approval, and download the e-Registration form.