Tamil Nadu Election 2021 DMK manifestoVignesh Subbaian (Author) Published Date : Mar 13, 2021 16:52 IST
In the competition of the upcoming Tamil Nadu Assembly election 2021, the parties are working with great brisk by implementing many schemes and promises to the people.
DMK president MK Stalin on Saturday released the party manifesto for the upcoming Tamil Nadu assembly elections and promised various streams on uplifting the state concerning the people's necessities.
MK Stalin has promised to decrease the prices of fuels, namely petrol and diesel. He also promised to increase the maternity leave for working women. The party releases the following for the upcoming Assembly Election.
- Decreasing the price of Rupees 5 and Rupees 4 of petrol.
- To provide Rs. 100 for the subsidy for cooking gas cylinders.
- The first that will be passed in the first assembly will be for NEET.
- 500 Kalaignar food stalls will be built around the state.
- Free bus travel for women in government buses.
- Rs 1000 will be provided to the farmers to get new motors.
- Assembly proceedings will be projected live.
- Aavin milk price will get decreased by Rs 3.
- Establishing Thirukkural as a national book.
- Student loans below age 30 years will be waived.
- School students will be provided with Tablets along with free data.
- Property tax will be increased in the state.
- Ration cardholders will be provided with Rs.4000
- Night street dwellers will be provided with night shelters.
- Rupees 1000 crores will be provided to renovate the Hindu temple, and Rs.200 will be given to maintain mosques and churches in the state.
- Increase the maternity leave for working women.
- Trichy, Madurai, Salem, Nellai, and Coimbatore will be constructed with Metro facilities.
- Nutrient staff will be given government jobs.
- 75% of people will be recruited to work in companies and industries.