Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has Issued Guidelines for opening amusement parksSakthi Venkat (Author) Published Date : Oct 10, 2020 16:35 IST
New Delhi: The central government has been announcing periodic relaxations from Prolonged lockdown in India. Unlock 5.0 was announced on September 30. Theaters and amusement parks are allowed to reopen with 50% of visitors.
The Central Government has permitted to reopen amusement parks from October 15. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has circulated guidelines to open amusement parks. It states:
- Only 50 percent of visitors allowed to eat at restaurants in the amusement park.
- Visitants and staff who are inside the park must wear a mask.
- People who are over 60, under ten, and Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Swimming pools in parks are restricted to use.
- Do not allow a broad public.
- Try to sell amusement park tickets online.
- Visitors should be permitted after thermal testing.
- Parks should be kept sanitized.