Tamil Nadu Lockdown: Key Restrictions During Lockdown From May 10Vignesh Subbaian (Author) Published Date : May 08, 2021 12:48 IST
Tamil Nadu is set to undergo a complete lockdown from May 10 to May 24 with few permissions and restrictions. The COVID 19 is becoming more challenging in the state as the new cases topped 26,465 cases in the last 24 hours with 197 deaths.
The vaccination process has been accelerated in the state, and the public is volunteering themself to get vaccinated. Even during the lockdown, few categories will be accessible till noon.
The following is the list of activities that are entirely under restrictions during the complete lockdown.
- The restriction will continue as the central government has extended the ban on international flights, except for routes allowed by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- An e-Registration system will continue to be implemented to track travelers arriving by air and rail from overseas and other states.
- Big shops and shopping malls with an area of 3000 square feet and above have already been banned from 26th April.
- Grocery stores and grocery stores operating in shopping malls have already been banned.
- All shops except grocery, grocery, vegetable, meat, and fish shops are prohibited from opening.
- Tasmac wine shops will not be open during the entire curfew.
- Sitting and eating in restaurants and tea shops is not allowed. It is not permitted to sit and eat in restaurants.
- Hostels are not allowed to operate. However, hostels will only be allowed to drive for clients staying for business reasons and for medical purposes only.
- Indoor auditoriums and open spaces are prohibited for the community, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural events, and other events.
- As already announced, no more than 20 people are allowed at funerals, funerals, and related ceremonies.
- Beauty salons and barbershops are banned in all parts of the state.
- All theaters, gyms, yoga training centers, amusement parks, all pubs, large halls, exhibition halls, amusement/amusement parks, meeting halls, etc., are not allowed to operate in public places.
- All private offices, private companies, information technology, information technology service companies are prohibited from operating.
- Public worship is not permitted in all places of worship. However, daily pujas/prayers/rituals are not prohibited by the head of the shrine. Crescent and festival are not allowed.
- All tourist destinations like Nilgiris, Kodaikanal, Yercaud are prohibited from visiting local and foreign tourists on all days.
- In all coastal areas of Tamil Nadu, on all days, the public is not allowed.
- Parks, zoos, and archeological protected monuments, excavations, and museums are not open to the public all day.
- Schools, colleges, universities, government and private training institutes, summer camps are not allowed to operate.
- Swimming pools, sports training associations/groups are not allowed.
- Private, government bus transport and taxis and autos are prohibited within and between districts.
- The services of e-commerce companies other than e-commerce companies supplying food, groceries, groceries, vegetables, meat, and fish are not permitted during the entire curfew.
Tags :  Lockdown, Tamil Nadu News