Supplementary Examinations for 10th, 11th and 12th is on SepSakthi Venkat (Author) Published Date : Aug 28, 2020 18:21 IST
The Government of Tamil Nadu permitted to conduct supplementary examinations for 10th, 11th, and 12th class students in September.
Schools and colleges across the country have been closed since March 24 due to the corona. Thus most of the exams were canceled. Meantime, the Directorate of Government Examinations has announced that supplementary examinations will be held in September.
The Class 10 examinations are scheduled to be held from September 21 to 26. Also for the Class 11 examinations will be held from September 29 to October 7. Similarly, the Class 12 examination is scheduled from September 21 to 28.
Subsequently, students and staff are directed to act in accordance with the guidelines given by the government.
- Students must adhere to maintaining social distance.
- If the room is small, ten students are allowed to sit in.
- In case the room is 400 square feet, seat up count may increased to 20.
- Separate rooms should be provided for students appearing from containment zones.
- Students can download their hall tickets online.