Three Minor Boys Raped Two Minor Girls In TN Case In Detail

Minor Girls Rape Case
Minor Girls Rape Case

The accused minor in the Tirupur District rape attempts tries to commit suicide using handwash liquid in the observation on May 13. The accused was rushed to the CMCH hospital and survived.

Minor Girls Rape Case:

A 17-year-old and a 13-year-old were raped and after a complaint was filed nine members were arrested. The 17-year-old girl in the case had lost her parents at a very young age and after her parent's death, the girl's aunt took her. The girl proceeded to live with her aunt and continued her studies.

Later, her life took a tragic turn, as the girl later discontinued her school after befriending a 15-year-old boy. In the investigations, it's revealed that withdrawal from school was to find her a job. 

The girl was allured by the boy in the name of finding a job of her own. The 15-year-old accused later introduced her to two other boys who also raped her multiple times since January. 

After undergoing this situation for months, the 17-year-old became pregnant, and she found this out after missing her mensuration for 3 months. Panicked over the situation, the girl informed her aunt about the constant abuse she went through. Shocked by the information, her aunt filed a complaint against the rapists at Udumalaipettai Police Station.

In the investigations, it revealed that a 13-year-old also raped who accompanied her. Then, the Police registered a case against Jeya Kaleeswaran, Mathan Kumar, Barani Kumar, and three other boys involved in the case under the POCSO Act.

The Accused Suicide Attempt:

The police instantly took action and regarding the case, the Udumalaipettai police arrested nine members including three minors. The six members in the case were sent to Coimbatore Central Prison and the other three were sent to a juvenile in the Lakshmi Mills junction considering they are still minors. 

One of the accused from Udamapet tried to take his life. The boy consumed the handwash liquid, which was in the observation home, and the incident was immediately reported to the warden. The warden rushed the boy to the Coimbatore Medical College and Hospital (CMCH). 

The doctor informed the police the boy had gone through vomiting and nausea and is currently in a stable condition. The boy is now under the police watch.