HP Elite Dragonfly G2 Comes With Elite Tile TrackerVignesh Subbaian (Author) Published Date : Jan 06, 2020 12:12 IST
Just a month after the release of Elite Dragonfly, HP is now updating it. Also, it comes before CES 2020, wherein it launches the Envy 32 All-in-One (AiO), a new powerful Spectre convertible. The many misses of Elite Dragonfly are now updated in its G2 version along with exciting new features that laptops have never seen before.
There was massive praise for the Elite Dragonfly when it was launched at the end of 2019. Many said it is lighter than air, first 2-in-1 with business convertible along with personal preinstalled wellbeing software. Priced at around $ 1,549, it was more like that of a premium laptop. But it lacked the 10th General Intel processers, among others.
Now HP has updated all of its misses and also many unique features including
- To have the newest 10-Gen Intel processors
- 4th Gen SureView privacy screen technology
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X 55 5G radio in the vPro Model is the expectancy
- 5 G modem to support the next-gen wireless standards
- Optional integrated tile tractor built within the laptop with Bluetooth trackers that can be attached to keys and others
- Enables tracking of the computer with saved battery life to keep the tile technology running
- Includes a Spec sheet
- Updated Spectre x 360 15 laptops with new energy-efficient 4K panel that uses less power than its traditional one
- Battery life increased from 13 hours to 17 hours
- Increased screen display making the already 15.6 inches larger due to shrinking the top and bottom bezels to make to feel it like 15 inches device with 14-inch chassis
HP's Elite Dragonfly G2 made from 82 % recycled material is to hit the markets soon, and it is to cost only around its original version retailed at $ 1549.