Tamil Nadu Medical counselling 2019 Required Essential DocumentsVijayan Sankar (Author) Published Date : Jul 07, 2019 11:42 IST
Tamil Nadu Medical counselling 2019 - All details you want to know about document verification
The Tamil Nadu MBBS counselling 2019 for 3947 MBBS and 985 BDS seats are starting from Monday, July 8th, 2019. It is for the 85 % quota of Tamil Nadu Students. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds by the DMET of Directorate of Medical Education and Training.
It has already released the merit list for the successful students on Saturday, July 6th, 2019. Those who have the eligible ranking will get the seats as per their choice. Those who have the minimum cut off marks also can apply for the counselling.
What are the steps for MBBS & BDS counselling?
To attend counselling, the following steps are crucial:
1. As per the merit list, the students will know their rankings for the counselling.
2. They have to reach the venue of counselling and first verify their documents. (Please refer our previous article for the venue and special categories).
3. The document verification process is vital, and if the documents are not in order, the students will not be allowed to participate in the counselling.
What are the documents to be produced for Document Verification for MBBS and BDS counselling 2019?
Two sets of original documents have to be verified for the counselling process. One is that of the student, and the other is that of the parent. Parent's certificates are mainly for the category and nativity of Tamil Nadu.
The following are the documents to be produced by the student for MBBS & BDS Counseling:
- NEET admit card 2019
- Result of NEET-UG 2019
- Class 10 and 12 certificate and mark sheets
- Bonafide certificate of having studied from Class 6 to 12 from an institution in the state
- Transfer certificate from the school/institute last attended
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate for students who have not studied Class 6 to 12 in the state
- Ration card/Passport
- Copy of online application form
The certificates to be produced by the parent for proof of education, nativity, and income:
- Birth certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Class 10 and 12 certificate
- Community certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Degree/Diploma/Professional course
- Income certificate (Only in case of necessity)
The students should make sure they bring the above documents for verification for being called for counselling. The remaining counselling process will be updated in our next article today.
Tamil Nadu Medical counselling 2019 Required Essential Documents