Election Campaign Ends Today: Final Battle by Chief Minister Edappadi PalaniswamiVijayan Sankar (Author) Published Date : Oct 19, 2019 10:13 IST
Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami to battle it out on the last day of by-election campaign today: Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami questioned DMK leader Stalin on many issues in Nanguneri yesterday. He asked Stalin whether, in any other state other than Tamil Nadu, Prime Minister Modi and China's President could sit under a tree and have discussions on various issues.
After an aggressive campaign in Vikravandi constituency, CM Edappadi Palaniswami continued his onslaught on Stalin in Nanguneri also. Today being the last day of campaign which will end at 6 PM, there may be more fireworks from the two major campaigners, Stalin and CM today.
CM Edappadi Palaniswami continues his aggressiveness against Stalin in Nanguneri also: CM Edappadi Palaniswami continues his bold onslaught like never before against DMK leader Stalin in Nanguneri also. After a fierce campaign in Vikravandi, CM Edappadi Palaniswami continued his all-out attack on DMK and Stalin by raising may acquisitions against them including.
- AIADMK does not have any necessity of any falsehood or cheating like Stalin to get votes.
- AIADMK promised what we could do and get votes from people.
- DMK spoke lies and ignited people's desires, promised glamorous schemes which were never possible to implement and won the MP elections.
- The by-election in Nanguneri is only because of the power desire of DMK and its ally Congress
- Voting DMK which is not in power will not serve any purpose and only voting to ruling AIADMK will be fruitful