Tamil Nadu Lockdown Rules: New Relaxations and RestrictionsSivaranjani Soundararaj (Author) Published Date : Jul 01, 2020 09:15 IST
Do's and Don'ts during the Lockdown:
- Public worships will be banned for Pilgrimage temples and other religious-based gatherings in Tamil Nadu.
- Tourists are not permitted to travel Ooty, Kodaikanal, Yercaud and other attractive destinations in the Curfew period.
- Resort closure is proposed. Meanwhile, lodges can be used for the quarantine purpose and government employee needs related to CoVid.
- Malls, Schools, Colleges and Economic complexes, Theatres, Gyms, Bars and Entertainment zones will remain closed.
- However, Tamil Nadu governmnet encourages online education in the curfew period.
- Public transports inside the district will be stopped until July 15. Despite, E-pass facility will be on process to travel between districts and states.
- Only 50 people are allowed in marriages and condolence ceremonies as per the government order.
- Finally, 4 Sundays of the July month has been insisted to be on complete Lockdown all over Tamil Nadu with zero relaxation. Similarly, everyday 10 pm to 5 am people should follow Lockdown and roaming on roads are prohibited.