Mugen Rao wins the bigg boss 3 Tamil show to bring in navarathri happiness for Tamil people worldwideVijayan Sankar (Author) Published Date : Oct 07, 2019 09:04 IST
Mugen Rao wins the bigg boss 3 Tamil show to bring in navarathri happiness for Tamil people worldwide: Bigg boss 3 Tami show grand finale is now over. The bigg boss fever for the last 106 days has now come to an end yesterday. Mugen Rao wins the finale and will go back to Malaysia, a rich man with the prize money of Rs. 50 lakhs.
Though his close contender Sandy was also a winner, bigg boss chose Mugen for the right reasons to win the big boss 3 show. It's a celebration time for the Malaysian Tamils and also for Mugen fans. There may be strong contestants and various reasons, but still, Mugen Rao winning the big boss 3 Tamil shos, is a well-deserved victory.
Magnificent Mugen Rao from Malaysia: Mugen Rao, a Malaysian Tamil youth, was selected by the bigg boss organizers in this 3rd season to make the third season of bigg boss Tamil international. Like him, two contestants from Sri Lanka Losliya and Tharshan were brought from Sri Lanka.
Though Sri Lankan Tamils were worldwide, Mugen was chosen as the winner for many reasons including
- Mugen was one contestant who never acted for the show
- He maintained his original character throughout the 106 days of bigg boss 3 Tamil show
- When he was angry, he showed it in his face and never hid it for winning or for playing the bigg boss game
- He showed his anger by even damaging the property against the bigg boss rules
- He did his tasks well as per the rules
- He was helping to all the contestants silently throughout all its days
- He was the first person to pack the bags of the contestants who leave the house
- He was the first person to help anyone in pain or console anyone in distress
- He never interfered with the dramas created by many contestants to win the show
- He was never part of any controversies except for a brief stint with Abirami
- He had a cordial relationship with his close contenders Tharsan, Sandy, and Cheran.
- He never cried or begged to be let out of the house
- He never did anything extraordinary to win the show and just went with the wave to be the winner today
And there are many more reasons for his win without a doubt. We wish Mugen Roa all the best, and his winning is proof that love is never an orphan in this world.