Tamil Nadu Election 2021 AIADMK Manifesto for the Assembly ElectionThangaraja Palaniappan (Author) Published Date : Mar 15, 2021 11:41 IST
Tamil Nadu Election 2021 is on board with fierce promises and Manifestos from different parties. Most of the schemes and contracts are based on women and youth as the number of women's votes is higher than the male votes.
The DMK party has announced its manifestos on Saturday, considering the females and farmers, and the AIADMK party has listed out the manifestos for the forthcoming election 2021 on Sunday with many accessible availabilities and surprising promises with the signature of the Coordinator of AIADMK O Panneerselvam and joint coordinator Edappadi K Palaniswami.
AIADMK has announced to provide washing machines and solar stoves for making the work easy for women, and also they said that they would increase the cash for the old-age pension to Rs. 2000. And to notice, AIADMK says that they convenience the center to drop Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019. This was a bit shocking to the allied party BJP, and questions were raised on it.
The Manifestos continued with many schemes considering women, students, farmers, and youngsters. AIADMK released the following Manifesto for the Assembly Election 2021, which is to be held on April 6, 2021.
- Provide Rupees 3500 crore to the online skill development training.
- Three years long two GB data for college-going students.
- To provide washing machines and solar stoves for households.
- Home delivery of ration items.
- Education loans to be waived off.
- Extention of mid-day meals in schools.
- Set up mini IT parks in all districts.
- To build a water sport on ECR.
- To provide subsidy for women students in government colleges to buy two-wheelers.
- To make sure to give a government job to anyone person of every household.
- Doubling the pension for elders and to provides rupees 2000 to possession lacking women.
- Provide free cable TV connections to all houses and provide two mosquito nets per house.
- To offer dual citizenship for Sri Lankan Tamil refugees.
- Provide electricity connection to all farmers to provide high subsidy to use solar pumps in agriculture.
- Cut down 50% of the bus fare for the women.
- Taking initiatives to reduce the price of Petrol and diesel.
- Give laptops to students of self-financing classes of government schools.
- Increase in the quota for women in government jobs to 40 percent from 30 percent.
- Deposit Rs.1500 to the women heads back accounts.
- Provide six free LPG gas cylinders.