Bigil IT Raid: IT Department Again Summons Actor Vijay to Appear in PersonVignesh Subbaian (Author) Published Date : Feb 10, 2020 11:46 IST
Actor Vijay summoned by the IT department to come for further investigation within three days.
Reports also suggest that he has to report today, February 10. But Vijay is now in the Master shooting as the permission for shooting in the Neyveli coal mines ends tomorrow, February 11. Meanwhile, BJP protested with ten people at the gates of NLC against granting permission for his movie Master shooting there.
After more than 30 hours of investigating Vijay by picking him up from the NLC shooting spot on February 5, he has been again summoned by IT for an investigation. It is even after recovering nothing from Vijay's houses in and around Chennai. Only Rs. Seventy-seven crores of cash have been seized from the financier Anbu Chezian and along with Rs. 300 crore worth of documents. Now with Vijay, Anbu and AGS group producers and one film distributor Sundar Arumugam have been asked to come to the IT regional head office in Nungambakkam Chennai within three days.
There are various rumors regarding the IT raid, much of which are not confirmed and include
- Vijay has officially got Rs. Thirty crores from AGS for acting in Bigil.
- Another Rs. 20 crore is said to have been received by him from financier Anbu was found from his dairy.
- More than Rs. 135 crores of tax evasion by financier Anbu Chezhian
- Anbu Chezian, apart from financing Bigil was the distributor for many areas, and it was said to be the biggest box office grosser in 2019.
- Anbu Chezian was denied the distribution rights of Darbar and hence the reason for distributors saying the loss of investment and going to Rajni's house for getting compensation.
- Vijay's speech during the audio launch of Bigil and the IT raid was due to his last two movies Mersal and Sarkar controversies over central and state government, respectively.